Quest® Lux Fence Tape 1200 g / m2, 19cm, 26 r.m.
- Material: PVC
- Thickness: 1.5 mm
- Weight: 1200 g / m²
- Color: anthracite
- Height: 19 cm
- Roll length: 26 m
Application and properties
- Made of PVC resistant to weather conditions, dirt and UV;
- · 26 linear meters of tape in a roll
- 19 cm high, fits standard panel fences;
- Weight 1200 g / sq m
- The largest thickness in the market 1.5mm;
- Lined pattern
- Perfect as a cover for fence panels and balcony;
- Provides aesthetics and privacy;
- · Shields against wind, snow, dust and noise;
- Can be combined with other colors of QuestR Lux fencing tapes
- Installation does not require additional end clips;
- Can be cleaned with water using pressure washers
- Extremely easy assembly using scissors and measuring tape
- Quest® Lux fence tapes are used for fencing panels, balconies and other structures to ensure privacy and as a shield against wind, snow, rain, dust and noise. The tape fits standard fencing panels tightly filling them, creating an aesthetic appearance and providing greater privacy.
Quest® Lux fencing tape stands out from the competition due to its high grammage of 1200 g / sqm and 1.5 mm thickness, which, combined with a high-quality dedicated PVC mixture, gives us a product that is extremely resistant to weather conditions such as wind, snow, rain and UV. . The possibility of combining colors and various possibilities of interlacing allow for any arrangement of the fence. The tape is extremely flexible, so no mounting clips are required, it rests perfectly on the wire or fence post. Remarkable resistance to weather conditions and elasticity allow you to clean it with a garden hose or a pressure washer, even after many years your fence can still be clean and look great.
The assembly is extremely simple and requires no special skills or tools, all you need is scissors, a measuring tape and a bit of good will.
The tape can be mounted directly from the roll by threading it successively through the mesh of the fence panel according to your own arrangement, e.g. every 2 or 3 meshes and cut to the desired length.
Due to the weight of the product, which provides such amazing properties, we recommend, however, installation in previously prepared sections, which will definitely improve the precision of assembly and will be possible for literally everyone.
Measure the length of the span using the tape measure,
Check that all spans are the same length.
Prepare the first strip - cut the desired length using scissors or a knife, increasing its length by approx. 1.5%. Depending on the stitching system, they are usually 3 cm with a panel length of 250 cm.
Attach the first strip and check that it fits perfectly in length.
Prepare the next strips and install like the first one, the fence panels are symmetrical so don't worry, they will all fit perfectly.
The strip has the appropriate stiffness and does not require the use of mounting clips, just fold the end of the strip so that it rests against the wire.
The tape is smooth with delicate ribbing and highly resistant to dirt, therefore it does not require any maintenance. However, if it gets dusty over the years then you can refresh it with a garden hose or a pressure washer, don't worry about high water pressure will not hurt it.