Product added to cart
Rail profile in premium version. Our company's offer includes other profiles with increased product parameters. 460-56, 460-58
- Railing handrail profiles are made of soft PVC, which is a thermoplastic, hence its features depend on the temperature (immersion in hot water facilitates the laying process).
- Alternating heating and cooling allows installation in tight arches of stair balustrades
- Rail profiles give an attractive appearance to communication routes in residential buildings, office buildings or single-family houses.
- The use of PVC railing cladding not only improves functionality and safety, but also enlivens the interior and adds aesthetics.
pleasant to the touch
no maintenance required,
handrail made of soft PVC
- applied on heat (after heating, eg in hot water) for a flat bar, width 40 mm, thickness 5-8mm
- they are made of soft Pvc,
- rail bar should be mounted on a previously prepared flat bar, whose surface should be clean and smooth, without any unevenness that arise during welding
- the profile should be warmed up so that it is soft and flexible, the safest way is to bath the skirt in hot water, which will heat the profile
- the installation of the profile takes place in the following direction: from top to bottom,
- the profile can not be stretched over the length, because its excessive stretching at the moment of cooling will result in a return to its original shape
- installation in curves requires a stronger heating of the profile from the inside, which will facilitate its assembly
- due to the shrinkage of the material from which the product is made, it is recommended to leave a longer section of about 3-5cm until it is completely cooled and then cut to the correct length
PVC handrail PREMIUM, railing 40x8mm, dark grey, 1m
Handrail made of soft PVC
Application: applied to the flat bar of the stair railing.
Assembly: applied to heat (after heating, eg in hot water) for a flat bar, width 40 mm, thickness 5-8mm
Package: Roll 25 m
FREE SHIPPING FROM 100 EUR
30 days to return
Write Your Own Review