Handrail cover 460-56 / PS-35
UNLIKE OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET, IT LAYS OUT PERFECTLY ON THE ARMS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CUTTING, CREATING AN AESTHETIC APPEARANCE.
- after assembly and during use, there are no bends or protrusions that could cause injury to users
- handrail profiles are made of soft PVC, which is a thermoplastic material, hence its features depend on the temperature (immersion in hot water facilitates the laying process).
- alternating heating and cooling enables installation in tight curves of stair railings
- handrail profiles give an attractive appearance to communication routes in residential buildings, office buildings and single-family houses.
- the use of PVC handrail cladding not only improves functionality and safety, but also enlivens the interior and adds aesthetics.
- Possibility of making handrails for flat bars 30mm, 35mm, 45mm, 50mm and 5-8mm thick. ONLY FOR ORDER OVER 50M!
- HIGH PRODUCT QUALITY
- aesthetic finish,
- pleasant to touch,
- a colorful accent,
- does not require maintenance,
- handrail made of soft PVC
- Color palette
We produce a skirting board in various colors.
- applied to heat (after heating, e.g. in hot water) on a flat bar 40 mm wide, 5-8mm thick
- are made of soft Pvc,
- the railing bar should be mounted on a previously prepared flat bar, the surface of which should be clean and smooth, without any unevenness that arises when welding flat bars,
- the profile should be heated so that it is soft and flexible, the safest way is to bathe the strip in hot water, which will evenly heat the profile
- the profile is applied in the direction: from top to bottom,
- the profile cannot be stretched along its length, because its excessive stretching when cooling down will cause it to return to its original shape anyway
- installation in arches requires a more powerful heating of the profile from the inside, which will facilitate its assembly
- due to the shrinkage of the material from which the product is made, it is recommended to leave a longer section of about 3-5 cm until it has completely cooled down, and then cut to the correct length