- For carpet with a thickness of up to 2.0 mm
- high quality profile for use on stairs and communication runs
- for treads finished "straight '
- easy assembly
- compatible with the Quest®Profile stair system
- made of a special PVC mixture
- creates an aesthetic finish of the steps,
- protects the edges against mechanical damage
- protects against slipping and falling - the corrugated part of the slat ensures safe use of the stairs
- easy to clean - special shape of grooves
- increased number of grooves compared to other products on the market
- does not contain harmful compounds for humans and animals
- aesthetic appearance and a wide range of colors
- highly flexible product - "shape memory"
- no maintenance required
- over 20 years of experience in the production of stair profiles
- solid packaging - safe transport
INSTALLATION – Instructions
- assembly should take place at room temperature. In case of low temperatures, the profile should be heated before installation using warm air or water
- clean and align the surface of the stairs
- cut the profile to the exact step width using the QUEST® knife or shears (view product)
- apply assembly glue according to glue manufacturer's instructions or use QUEST® glue tape (view product) by sticking it ONLY on the whole surface of the upper part of the profile (do not glue the lower part to the step)
- press firmly to the step and allow the glue to dry
- when using the QUEST® adhesive tape, the steps can be used after 3 hours.
ASSEMBLY - QUEST ® adhesive tape
Ideal for mounting profiles on stairs, versatile, double-sided reinforced adhesive tape. It is used in quick and bonding of boards, building and finishing lining profiles, roofing membranes and others for concrete, wood, metal, ceramics and especially difficult surfaces such as foams, felts, EPDM, PVC, rubber or bitumen. The so-called "indestructible " glue keeps its quality for many years, extremely resistant to moisture and aging.
[ view product ]
ASSEMBLY - Straight and angled cutting scissors.
Specialized high-quality steel scissors, for precise straight and an angle cutting for plastic, wood, rubber and other materials . They are especially used for finishing and windows profiles, building and garden hoses. A special flat engraved basis has the basic 45, 60, 75, 90, 105 and 120 degrees range of cutting angles. For comfort and safety, the handle is covered with a pleasant to the touch material.
[ view product ]