- For carpet with a thickness of up to 2.0 mm
high quality profile for use on stairs and communication runs
for "rounded" steps
compatible with the Quest®Profile stair system
made of a special PVC mixture
creates an aesthetic finish of the steps,
protects the edges against mechanical damage
protects against slipping and fall - part of the grooved strip ensures safe use stairs
easy to clean - special shape of grooves
increased number of grooves compared to other products on the market
does not contain harmful compounds for humans and animals
aesthetic appearance and a wide range of colors
highly flexible product - "shape memory"
no maintenance required
over 20 years of experience in the production of stair profiles
solid packaging - safe transport
INSTALLATION – Instructions
- assembly should take place at room temperature. In case of low temperatures, the profile should be heated before installation using warm air or water
- clean and align the surface of the stairs
- cut the profile to the exact step width using the QUEST® knife or shears
- apply assembly glue according to glue manufacturer's instructions or use QUEST® glue tape by sticking it ONLY on the whole surface of the upper part of the profile (do not glue the lowe part to the step)
- press firmly to the step and allow the glue to dry
- when using the QUEST® adhesive tape, the steps can be used after 3 hours.
ASSEMBLY - QUEST ® adhesive tape
Ideal for mounting profiles on stairs, versatile, double-sided reinforced adhesive tape. It is used in quick and bonding of boards, building and finishing lining profiles, roofing membranes and others for concrete, wood, metal, ceramics and especially difficult surfaces such as foams, felts, EPDM, PVC, rubber or bitumen. The so-called "indestructible " glue keeps its quality for many years, extremely resistant to moisture and aging.
[ view product ]
ASSEMBLY - Straight and angled cutting scissors.
Specialized high-quality steel scissors, for precise straight and an angle cutting for plastic, wood, rubber and other materials . They are especially used for finishing and windows profiles, building and garden hoses. A special flat engraved basis has the basic 45, 60, 75, 90, 105 and 120 degrees range of cutting angles. For comfort and safety, the handle is covered with a pleasant to the touch material.
[ view product ]