- Width: 55mm
- Height: 40mm
Application and Properties:
- high-quality profile for use on stairs and communication runs
- for steps ending "straight"
- embedded yellow warning element on the edge of the profile
- easy assembly
- compatible with the Quest®Profile stair system
- made of a special PVC mixture
- creates an aesthetic finish of the steps,
- protects the edges against mechanical damage.
- protects against slipping and falling - the grooved part of the slat ensures safe use of the stairs
- easy to clean - special shape of the grooves
- increased number of grooves compared to other products on the market
- does not contain harmful compounds for humans and animals
- aesthetic appearance and a wide range of colors
- highly flexible product - "shape memory"
- does not require maintenance
- over 20 years of experience in the production of stair profiles
- solid packaging - safe transport
ASSEMBLY - Instruction
- assembly should take place at room temperature. In the event of low temperatures, the profile should be heated before installation using warm air or water
- clean and level the surfaces of the stairs
- cut the profile to the exact step width using a QUEST® knife or shears (view product)
- apply assembly glue according to the glue manufacturer's instructions or use QUEST® adhesive tape (see product) by sticking it ONLY on the entire surface of the top part of the profile (do not glue the vertical lip to the step)
- press firmly to the degree and allow the glue to dry
- in case of using QUEST® adhesive tape, the steps can be used after 3 hours.