Product added to cart
- Width: 40mm
- Hight: 40mm
- For carpet with a thickness of up to 2.0 mm
- high quality profile for use on stairs and communication runs
- for treads finished "straight '
- a melted color warning element on the edge of the profile
- easy assembly
- compatible with the Quest®Profile stair system
- made of a special PVC mixture
- creates an aesthetic finish
- protects the edges against mechanical damage
- protects against slipping and fall - part of the grooved strip ensures safe use stairs
- easy to clean - special shape of grooves
- increased number of grooves in relation to products on the market
- does not include harmful compounds for humans and animals
- aesthetic appearance and a wide range of colors
- highly flexible product - "shape memory"
- no maintenance required
- over 20 years of experience in the production of stair profiles
- solid packaging - safe transport
INSTALLATION – Instructions
- assembly should take place at room temperature. In case of low temperatures, the profile should be heated before installation using warm air or water
- clean and align the surface of the stairs
- cut the profile to the exact step width using the QUEST® knife or shears (view product)
- apply assembly glue according to glue manufacturer's instructions or use QUEST® glue tape (view product) by sticking it ONLY on the whole surface of the upper part of the profile (do not glue the lower part to the step)
- press firmly to the step and allow the glue to dry
- when using the QUEST® adhesive tape, the steps can be used after 3 hours.
|Unit of measurement||szt|
Non-slip stair nosing, 40x40mm, warning 150cm, black
Application: high quality PVC profile for use on stairs and communication runs, for "sharp" treads
For carpet with a thickness of up to 2.0 m
We found other products you might like!